I ran out of time before I could implement this idea, but pushed it far enough along that I could have with another day of prep. As you know, the wand racks held a variety of custom made and stained wands, each a little different. I had an idea to better show off the differences through theming, as well as better projecting ownership of the wands. I designed a collection of wand tags, each proclaiming a different wand core. Because I have a grommet press, my plan was to put little 3mm brass eyelets on the tags and attach them to the wands with twine. I got the measurements and graphic design worked out, but was unable to get to the printing and grommeting.
The design files are available on the GitHub project page.